Friday, March 7, 2014

Hello!

Hello folks! Thankyou for taking a look at my new blog.

I'm Ceri, I'm from North West England and I've developed a fairly recent obsession with painting my nails. It started with purple and green alternating nails for my wedding day and has now become an urge to paint my nails in a new garish design every few days. I love stamping, glitter, bright blues and greens, but most of all I love a bargain.

I've not got much cash to fund my nail polish habit, and I quickly discovered that by spending a bit of time rummaging in pound shops and market stalls I could make my £2 a week nail polish budget stretch to two polishes rather than one, and I could even afford Revlon and Sally Hansen!

This blog is a place for me to post pictures of my thrifty nail art. I hope you enjoy it!

No comments:

Post a Comment